Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Pit in the Stomach


After this week of sports I have realized one thing and that is the fact that when one seeks comfort they look to their friends and family when in dire straits. You may think with an opening line like that there is a chance that I lost my house or my job or my lunch from a parasite. However, what I have lost is confidence in, is a Cavaliers championship. During this week I have talked to my brother, my dad, Wise, Morrison,Eiseman, Rob Price, colleagues, students, the wife and even Mr. Cooper the Dog (no not the Hanging with Mr.Cooper I know what you were thinking Morrison). Everyone that I have talked to has the same story about the series with the Magic. I can guarantee you have heard the following words within your conversations: the Browns, Poor Lebron, Choke, and who do we trade for next year. Even writing this is painful but we need a turn of events and I think this blog is going to turn the tides. Let's think about it this way. (#1)- The Cavs are not going to lose 2 out of 3 to the magic at home in the same series. So therefore we are down 2-3. (#2)- It is impossible to play any worse than we did against Orlando in game four. Our other guards cant hit the broadside of a barn, and no way can the Magic and Reefer Smokin Alston hit 17 threes again. Therefore we are tied up 3-3 heading back to Cleveland where we have lost 3 games all year. 

So you may ask me why I am so optimistic. Well lets be honest. (#1) Brent told me I had to be for this post so I am reaching for the stars. (#2)- I talked to Mike Brown on the phone and for a motivational speaker for the rest of the series they have brought in Jason Otter!!! And if that didn't get you in the mood. Let this be your answer! Click on The Link..  Inspiration For Us


Come on Cavs!

 

1 comment:

  1. #1. good shot about the parasite....i'll hurt you.

    #2. Hanging with mr. cooper would have been cool to talk to.

    #3. Your optimistic finish will bring a finals berth to cleveland.

    ReplyDelete