Saturday, August 22, 2009

Why???


This will be short and sweet because the pain of me writing this can only get worse as I type more letters. As this time of the year rolls around I feel myself getting so excited because the weather starts to change with the color of the leaves. It is football time and man does it just make me feel better everyday that I wake up. However, and there always is a "However"

As I watch the browns tonight I feel numb watching Josh Cribbs return another kick return get called back for a holding. Or a Brady Quinn touchdown get dropped by Edwards. Or watching a defense that you have to research every player because you think to yourself "Who is that, where did they come from, and I hope they pan out." As always I think "Well there are a lot of nice draft picks that will be in the top 10 next year." So I leave with this. Give me Eric Berry as the number 2 pick next year. I wouldnt mind having a defensive back that I know and enjoy watching. If we could only pair him with Frank Minnifield.

Go Browns!

1 comment:

  1. as the two groundskeepers stated in Major League.
    "These guys are shitty"

    ReplyDelete